After my little interlude working on the Great Tapestry of Scotland, I returned to the Bargello Rose which I started about a month ago. I have now completed stitching all the five concentric rings of the piece. Here is what it looks like just now.The wool is Paternayan Persian yarn and I used one strand of the yarn. The gold around the rose is a metallic thread from DMC. The fabric is a 14ct canvas. As per usual, I have no idea what to do with the piece now that it is stitched. Must spend some time thinking about what to do with these completed pieces. I now have a two week gap before I get the Great Tapestry panel back again. Unusually for me I have nothing specific lined up. Perhaps I can spend the next couple of days planning my stitching schedule for the coming few months.