My current stitching project is coming along rather slowly. As I am not following a pre-planned pattern, I keep making little mistakes requiring me to unpick sections. Most annoying. Still it is progressing and I am now on the third ring with just one more to go. For this ring I have changed the colours from the first of the Els Socors pieces. There I used a couple of shades in Hot Pink, while this time I have cooled down a bit and am using a couple of shades of Lavender. All in Caron Watercolours wool. The outer ring will be in another shadeof green to match the first piece. Here is where I am at just now.