I have clearly developed a fancy for needlework projects based on several small pieces. So far this year I have completed a hanging with three petals and a quartet of Palestinian motifs. Now I have started a new project which will feature six different Bargello patterns. The designs come from various sources and each will be a 93mm square. Here is what it looks like with one square completed and two others in progress.
The fabric is an 18ct Aida in Spring Green and the threads are two strands of DMC cotton. The colour scheme is shades of pinkish colours. Two of the squares use five shades, two use six shades while the other two squares will have seven shades. The size for this particular project was chosen to fit one of my frames. Some second hand thing which I picked up somewhere. I now need to clean it up and stain it with a lime varnish.